Asistent departament B2B
JYSK has expanded from a store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide. In order to ensure growth in the future, we need the best employees.
JYSK Business-to-Business is on an exciting journey that involves building up a team that professionalizes the way JYSK targets the B2B market. JYSK have decided to invest much more in B2B involving both digitizing the customer journey and new ways to enter the market. You will play an important role in this process.
Do you enjoy working in challenging environment? Do you have the drive to achieve targets, budgets and results? Are you able to drive results in a logical, systematical and precise manner? Do you like to have standard operating procedure and follow them? Then maybe it's just you we are looking for.
As a Assistant for B2B department, you will be responsible for optimal product sales and building relations with current and hunting new customers, both via phone, visits, digital media, E-mails etc, making offers and sales, in order to secure a great advice on products and good experience for our customers.
Our B2B customers range from everything from small businesses across hotels to large public institutions, and this requires that all the colleagues in the department always deliver fast and unique solutions.
You show commitment and…
· Make sales to new and existing customers
· Ensure a fast and competent response to customer request
· Provide the best customer experience for all our customers
· Identify new area of making business and approach the potential clients
· Build pipeline and follow-up on leads from all channels
· Create offers based on Sales process
· Maintain relationships with customers and tenders
· Ensure data quality and customer dialogue are registered in our sales system
· Support marketing department on eg. Assortment, communication, digital customer experience
We are looking for a person who:
· Is driven by results and taking responsibility for the tasks
· Is task oriented and likes challenges
· Is structured and decisive
· Has the talent to build relationship internally and with customers
· Has analytical thinking
· Is able to set clear objectives, monitor progress and take corrective actions
· Is able to control performance levels
· Has flexibility approach and adaptability in difficult circumstances
You get opportunities and we offer you ...
· Direct influence on B2B result
· The chance to create a career in an international company
· Good introduction and training
· An attractive workplace with a good and competitive environment
· The chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
· Food vouchers and holiday vouchers (after 1 year)
· Health insurance
We expect you to have experience from B2B sales department, maybe from an international company. If you also have experience from Retail or Customer Service, it will be a significant advantage.