Retail Manager - Western Part - located in Cluj/Timisoara/Sibiu
Are you a dedicated Retail Manager with the drive to take on a new challenge that can bring your professional development to a higher level?
Are you ready to commit yourself to join the Country Management Team in Romania and take the responsibility for retail in a region with 50 stores? As Retail Manager for Region 1 in Romania, you will might located in Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara or Sibiu.
Ready for a challenge? Then you might just be the Retail Manager we are looking for.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
You get the chance to join a retail company that wants to be the candidate’s first choice when choosing an employer. We are dynamic and here your inputs get heard, you get involved and your development is crucial to us. Additionally, as JYSK ambassador, you get the following:
- Opportunities for development and the possibility for an international perspective on your career
- The responsibility to influence important key figures and chance to have a high impact on the performance of the organisation right from the start
- The chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- A company culture with fast and practical decisions at all levels in the organisation
- Structure and concepts that create opportunities for you to deliver excellent results
- Rewarding compensation package to match your commitment
- 20% discount at JYSK and Lars Larsen Group companies
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
- Work closely with your District Managers, Country Management Team and support functions and gain a broader understanding of our business
- Aligned with our JYSK Leadership you are responsible to ensure that the stores in your region is 100% ready for sales and customers by communicating, leading and coaching your District Managers on a distance and when visiting them
- Make sure the District Managers have a strong plan to achieve the key figures goals and you motivate them to do so
- Follow up and secure that routines and concepts are executed in all stores
- Train your Managers in Recruitment, Performance Management and Leadership to make sure they have the best tools to create results in their districts
Meet one of our Retail Managers and learn about the job here.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- A proven track record of reaching great results
- Minimum 2 years experience in coordinating a regional team in a retail organisation
- A Customer First mindset in everything you do
- Proactive and energetic tradesmanship with a strong understanding of how to work with concepts
- A good sense for detail, and at the same time the flexibility to respond to unexpected challenges
- Ability to work independently, but a track record in creating excellent results through your teams
- Great communication skills, and fluent in both written and spoken English
- Good in building your organisation and prepare it for future progression
We offer you:
- opportunities for development on your career
- the chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- the responsibility to influence important key figures
- a company culture with fast and practical decision at all levels in the organisation
- structure and concepts that create opportunities for you to deliver excellent results
- a great introduction programme together with a training plan which will help you to deliver excellent results
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? Apply today!
For any advice or support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
Recruitment process in Romania:
We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment when we have found the right candidate. We always hold interviews – and for selected positions you can expect to have assessments and/or a video interview, where we look forward to hearing about your motivation for the job.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.